Respeite o idoso. Lembre que um dia você ficará idoso e vai querer ser respeitado.

domingo, 18 de setembro de 2011

Music: Baby Justin Bieber Exercício


PRIMEIRA PARTE
Ohh wooaah (3x)
You ________ you ________ me, I know you care [know/love/be]
You shout whenever, And I'll _______ there [know/love/be]
You ________ my love, You ______ my heart [want/ever]
And we will never _____ ________ be apart [want/ever]

SEGUNDA PARTE
Are __________ an item? Girl quit playing [we/are/you]
_______`re just friends, What ________ you saying [we/are/you]
So there`s another one, Looks right in my eyes

TERCEIRA PARTE
My first ______ broke my heart for the first time, [love/was]
And I ________ like [love/was]
Baby, _______, baby oooh [baby/ mine]
My baby, baby, _______ noo [baby/ mine]
My __________, baby, baby oooh [baby/ mine]
I thought you`d always be mine ________ [baby/ mine]

QUARTA PARTE
Baby, baby, baby oooh
___________ baby, baby, baby noo [my/mine]
___________ baby, baby, baby oooh [my/mine]
I thought you`d always be _________, oh oh [my/mine]
QUINTA PARTE
For _________, I would have done whatever [I/ you/ me]
And now _________ just can't believe, We ain't together [I/ you/ me]
And wanna play it cool, But I'm losin' _______ [I/ you/ me]
I'll buy you anything, I'll buy ________ any ring [I/ you/ me]
And now _______ am in pieces, baby fix _____ [I/ you/ me]
Come and shake me til' you wake me from this bad dream

I`m going down, down, dooown

(everybody!)
***************************************
Luda, when I was thirteen I had my first love
There was nobaby that compared to my baby
And nobaby came between us,
No-one could ever come above
She had me going crazy.
Oh I was star-struck,
She wake me up daily,
Don’t need no starbucks,
She made my heart pound,
I skip a beat when I see her
In the street and at school on the play ground
But I really wonna se her on the weekend
She knows she got me dazing
Coz she was so amazing
And now my heart
Is braking but I just keep on saying
************************************
SEXTA PARTE
__________, baby, baby oooh [baby/ my]
My ________, baby, baby noo [baby/ my]
_______ baby, baby, baby oooh [baby/ my]
I thought you`d always be _________ [mine/ my]
SÉTIMA PARTE
__________, baby, baby oooh [baby/ my]
My ________, baby, baby noo [baby/ my]
_______ baby, baby, baby oooh [baby/ my]
I thought you`d always be _________ [mine/ my]

OITAVA PARTE
________ can give me all your _______, [you/ love]
But sometimes it won`t be _______ [you/ love]
Nobody _________ me this day would come, [told/ gone]
Now I'm all __________ [told/ gone]
You can give all your love,
But sometimes it won`t be love
Nobody told me this day would come

NONA PARTE
And I was like
Baby, baby, baby oooh
My baby, baby, baby noo
My baby, baby, baby oooh
I thought you`d always be mine
DÉCIMA PARTE
Yeah Yeah (5x)
Now I'm all gone, gone, gone, ooh
I'm gone, ooohh

ASSISTA VÍDEO YOUTUBE [AQUI]
VÍDEO VGALUME [AQUI]
MAIS VÍDEOS [AQUI]
OUTRAS INFORMAÇÕES [AQUI]
PARA EJA
►[MENU EJA] [MENU INGLÊS]

HISTÓRIA OBJETIVOS [AQUI]

EIXOS TEMÁTICOS E CONTEÚDOS [AQUI]

CONTEÚDOS EJA 04/05 [AQUI]

ORIENTAÇÃO METODOLÓGICA [AQUI]

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário